History

Pastors of St. John's

The first parsonage and church located on Sanders Street in Indianapolis, Indiana which opened its doors on August 8, 1897

The first parsonage and church located on Sanders Street in Indianapolis, Indiana which opened its doors on August 8, 1897

The second church located on Sanders Street in Indianapolis - December 15, 1929

The second church located on Sanders Street in Indianapolis – December 15, 1929

The second parsonage located on Sanders Street in Indianapolis

The second parsonage located on Sanders Street in Indianapolis

Comments are closed.